Discounts & Savings
- Take advantage of our Member to Member Discounts. Visit the member directory to see what each member offers you. The discount or special is listed under the company name. If you see a member who has no discount listed, please notify so we can update their listing.
- Member Pricing at monthly luncheons, networking events and workshops.
- Network members are allowed to join as many alliances as they would like. Active membership builds trust with other members and leads to increased business. Alliance membership is separate from Network membership, but is free to Network members. You only pay for your own meal. Visit our Alliance page to find the ones that fit your business. Then either contact us or visit our Calendar to register.
Workshops and Seminars
- We hold targeted workshops and seminars. Direct sales, sales professionals, business leaders and more. Members attend either free or at special member pricing. More details will be made available as new workshops are set.
- Members receive a FREE listing in our online directory on this site, viewable to the public.
- All members also receive their own webpage on the Alliance websites marketed to the public as a resource.
ValleyBusinessSource.com ValleyHealthAlliance.com ValleyVitalLiving.com ValleyHomeResources.com MyMemorableEvent.com
- With 3 different publications, Network members can choose to be included at a much lower cost than other publications. Although they look like "magazines", they are really content driven co-operative marketing pieces with limited advertising.
- The Network offers a variety of expo opportunities throughout the year. Just of few of these include:
- Bridal Expo
- Vital Living Expo
- Business Extravaganza (themed networking, expo event)
- Alternative Income Expo (work from home/flexible schedule opportunities)
- Holistic Health Expo
- For more upcoming expos, join our newsletter
- Accomplished speakers may apply to be included in our speakers bureau. The Bureau is marketed to community organizations, churches and local companies as a resource to find speakers for any occasion.
- Although all memberships are annual, members are able to split membership payment into monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payments, making membership affordable for ALL businesses.
- Membership is for the individual, not the company. But businesses do have the option to purchase a corporate membership with up to 10 members listed and receiving all of the benefits of membership. That's a huge cost savings for businesses.