Marketing & Sales Workshop Series
From Foundation to Dynasty!
Foundation: an underlying base or support
Dynasty: a family, team, (business), etc., that is very powerful or successful for a long period of time
Learn the process from 1st contact to follow up after the purchase for referrals!
What would it mean for your business to have all of the tools and the knowledge to use them to: (Some of what training will include)
- Know WHO you're talking to? (How to really identify your avitar, ideal customer)
- Know WHERE to find them? (Overview of what your website needs, which social media platforms to use, guest blogs, other advertising)
- Know HOW to get their attention? (Developing your voice, micro-experiences, tools & techniques, Network sites & social media) (Detailed overview of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin & other social media)
- Know HOW to capture their information? (Landing pages, opt-ins, Facebook groups, Automation)
- Know WHAT to do once you get their attention and how to keep it? (How to set up email lists & automations, newsletters and what to include, contests, polls, followup)
- Know HOW to get them to ask you to buy from you? (How to become an inbound sells magnet)
How powerful would that be for your business?
Business Amplifier Project
The resources and experience to bring
all of it to YOUR business.
6 Part - Monthly Sessions
Limited Seat Availability
This series will be offered one time, claim your spot quickly.
Can't make it to the sessions? There is also an all online version (through videos, a private Facebook group and session registrants private access pages on the website) available to a limited number of members. Members who choose the in-person sessions may use the online version to make up any missed sessions.
In-person sessions pricing includes
meal at the session.
Registrants will be given instruction on what tool options are available to achieve goals for each session along with overview of how to use them and assignments to complete for their own business before the next session. A private Facebook group for registrants will offer support and q&a between sessions.